- SCCHS is a child development, federally funded program for low income families residing in Sarpy County.
- The application process starts in March and is on-going during the school year.
- The process involves attending a Round-up, going to the Administrative office, or contacting one of the sites to complete an application.
Items needed to start the application process are:
- Income Verification: Tax return-1040
(preferred). Other documentation-one of the
following: W-2, TANF or SSI, past 12 months of
pay stubs, letter from employer on company
letterhead (must state the hours worked, hourly
salary, date of employment, and include the name
and phone number of the company). Submit all
income including child support and unemployment
Applicants might be requested to provide additional
documentation in order to accurately determine
- Child’s birth certificate
- Immunization record
- Address verification