(402) 339-6592         Sarpy County Cooperative Head Start
Fostering the development and well-being of children and their families in Sarpy County.

Home > Eligibility and Enrollment > What to Bring

What to Bring

  • Income Verification: Tax return-1040 (preferred). Other documentation-one of the following: W-2, TANF or SSI, past 12 months of pay stubs, letter from employer on company letterhead (must state the hours worked, hourly salary, date of employment, and include the name and phone number of the company). Submit all income including child support and unemployment payments.

    Applicants might be requested to provide additional documentation in order to accurately determine eligibility.

  • Child's birth certificate

  • Immunization record

  • Address verification